Wednesday 26 March 2014

Lip Care


Recently, as the weather has been so cold, my lips have not been in the best shape. They have been dry and chapped and peeling...you get the idea.
At the end of summer last year, my grandparents went to Lanzarote on holiday, and back with them, they brought for me, the best lip balm I have ever used. This moisturises my lips so well, and one application in the morning will keep my lips soft as a baby's bottom until lunchtime at the least!
It is so unfortunate that they don't sell this at any drugstores or on the high street at all. Its only available in the Canary Islands.
Luckily for me, my family went to Lanzarote again in February, so I stocked up!

If you ever find yourself on holiday in the Canary Island, I would recommend looking in any gift shops for this product because it has done me wonders!


follow me on instagram // twitter // pintrest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments, I love to hear what you think! I also love to check out blogs, so leave a link!