Friday 21 February 2014

Colours for Spring

Hello lovelies.
Since its coming towards the end of February, and the sun is beginning to shine again, I thought I would show you what nail colours I'll be wearing this spring.
I definitely prefer light colours for spring, and I know some people will disagree, but for me, pastels are the way to go this seasom.


Heres what I've got
Essie // Mint Candy Apple   £7.99
Barry M // Peach Melba   £2.99
Barry M // Dragon   £3.99
Barry M // Prickly Pear   £3.99
Seventeen // Heart Beat   £3.99

All of these are available at your local Boots, Superdrug or any other drugstore



These are just a few of what I will be wearing this spring.
I'd love to hear what you'll be wearing too

Love
Imogen


follow me on instagram // twitter // pintrest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments, I love to hear what you think! I also love to check out blogs, so leave a link!